Friday 10 May 2019

MAKE ME UNDERSTAND! YOUNG JOSH WRITES
 Ereziaye Emmanuel Harrison also known as JHOSE EMRIZ GRÂÇÎÔX is a young poet from Delta State, Nigeria
 His poem " Make Me Understand " was recently published on Facebook.

MAKE ME UNDERSTAND

I don't understand the letters you wrote to the Jews
If the words were much neither few
And the kind of words you chose to use
Without putting yourself in others shoes.

Make me understand why you think you're the holiest of all
That within you,
Perfection is sure
Without blunts and stunts
That you can run a thousand miles
Without a single fall.

Make me understand why you think
You're the best of all
That you're perfect without  flaws
Seeing yourself superior
Over thousands beneath that falls

Make me understand the kind of prayers you pray
But still yoked with unbelievers
Whom for long has wandered astray

Make me understand the kind of Christian you are
Roaming from shrines to the Alfas
Crying and pleading for kids
When for long God has made you
The mother of Kings and priests

Make me understand the gospel you preach as a pastor
Teaching us there's blessings in giving
But from you, others ain't receiving

Make me understand why you mounted securities by your gate
But telling us to pray
For the Angels to watch and guard our gate

Make me understand  why you don't give arms when the Poor and the needy stands by your gate to knock
For you to come outside to instruct beware of dogs

Make me understand why you called yourself a bishop
Building for yourself big shops and mansions
Forgetting the congregations
Who monthly pays their tithe
But still, their lives remain dried and tight.

Make me understand why you called yourself Imam
Preaching and teaching Quran
Yet behind the scenes,
Your heart is bloody filled
With the blood of man

Make me understand the kind of riches and wealth you owns
When helpless kids are crying daily at the orphanage homes
When beggars are daily roaming the streets
You drove pass, then to reckon
how beautiful and tasteful life is sweet

Make me understand
Cause, i still don't understand even as I weep when my tears dripped down to my feet
Why men are so wicked bad and stricts
Forgetting from the dust we came
And we shall return back to it.

Make me understand the letters you wrote
Make me understand so I can tell you and requote
To make you understand at last
That a day will come
When we'll eventually breathe our last

I'll make you understand
We're nothing but just a dust.
Make me understand,
And for me to make you to understand
We are nothing but just a dust.

COPYRIGHT 24-04-19
# THE POETICIAN
® JHOSE EMRIZ GRÂÇÎÔX

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 Reviews:

Post a Comment

Contact

Send Us A Email

Label

Recent

Responsive Advertisement

Author

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. , click here →

Book Reviews

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Welcome To TLOP REVIEWS

Stay In The Loop of New Books, Author Interviews, Book Deals and Lots More.

Address

ContactInfo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Cupiditate veritatis modi, sunt atque, reprehenderit aut!Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Cupiditate veritatis modi, sunt atque, reprehenderit aut!

Address:

25, Lomonosova St. Moscow, Russia, 665087

Phone:

+01 7070771723, +01 8956412305

Email:

support@myname.com